Honda Financing Options
Benefits of Financing Your Vehicle with Honda Financial Services?
- You are the owner of the vehicle.
- All retail loans are open and you may pay out the finance contract at any time without prepayment penalties.
- Simple interest method to calculate interest charges.
- No kilometer charges.
- No wear and tear charges.
- Build equity.
- Flexible terms.
- Once all the payments have been made, you own the automobile.
Things to Be Taken into Consideration
- Monthly finance payments are typically higher than monthly lease payments as you are financing the total cost of your vehicle.
- You are responsible for insurance coverage. Required coverage typically is detailed in your financing agreement.
- You are responsible for maintaining the vehicle. A maintenance schedule is outlined in the owner’s manual.
What Happens When Your Contract Ends?
After making your payment each month for the duration of the financing contract, the vehicle is all yours. So what comes next? Negotiating a trade-in with your dealer may be a great way to come up with a down payment for your next Honda. You can also sell your vehicle privately or keep driving it for years to come; it’s your decision to make.
For more information about your options at the end of your finance contract, please contact us at Wood Wheaton Honda in Prince George
|8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Closed|