Honda Leasing Options
Things to Be Taken into Consideration
- You are responsible for insurance coverage. Required coverage typically is detailed in your lease agreement.
- Down payments are not required on a lease. In a lease situation, you may choose to make a down payment in order to reduce the monthly lease payments. Down payments on a lease cannot exceed 30% of the Total Lease Price.
- Most lease agreements require a first monthly payment on the delivery of the vehicle, a refundable security deposit, and other miscellaneous fees.
- You are responsible for maintaining the vehicle. A maintenance schedule is outlined in the owner’s manual.
- Excessive wear and tear. This is determined at the end of a lease. For example, dents, paint damage, missing equipment that was part of the vehicle, cracked or chipped glass, mechanical damage, holes, tears or burns to upholstery.
- The yearly kilometre allowance with Honda Canada Finance Inc. is 24,000. You can purchase additional kilometres at the beginning of the lease.
- Leased vehicle price (total vehicle price). This gives you the transaction price and is also used to calculate your lease payment. While taxes are not included in this price, it does include all equipment, accessories, freight and dealership fees.
- The total cost of the lease is the total monthly payments plus any amounts paid to reduce the cost of the vehicle, such as cash down payment, vehicle trade-in plus applicable taxes, vehicle licensing and registration fees.
- Lease rate and associated charges are disclosed on our full disclosure contract.
Your Lease End Options
Click a Heading to Learn More
This option is convenient, easy, and best of all, you get to drive off in a brand new Honda! Through Wood Wheaton Honda’s loyalty program, we may be able to offer you special rates and terms when you enter into a new lease.Remember, you will still need to schedule a free vehicle inspection during the last two months of your lease. You will also be responsible for any outstanding payments, excess wear and use, excessive mileage, and any other end of term obligations specified in your lease agreement.
|8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Closed|